During team-building events, both online and in-person, TBMOQ aims to give participants a pleasant and memorable experience, while transmitting notions related to teamwork and communication.
The primary role of the Facilitator will be to assist the Lead Facilitator during events, including the following tasks:
- Create, assign, and manage breakout rooms
- Provide technical assistance to participants
- Answer questions related to the activity in the chat and in the breakout rooms
- Calculate the score at the end of the activity and transmit the information to the main facilitator
- Aid in the setup and takedown of equipment
- Present and arbitrate team challenges
- Help in the distribution and recuperation of materials
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, social person with good interpersonal and communication skills. They are comfortable with technology and know how to minimize and handle technical difficulties in a virtual session in a calm and professional manner.
The candidate has an excellent knowledge of the various video conferencing tools (mainly Zoom, Teams & Google Meet).
Since our clientele is international, fluency in French and English is essential. A reliable high-speed internet connection is essential for this position.
Job type: Contractual, part-time, in-person or remote as needed.
Pay: $75 or $25/hour (whichever is more)
Schedule: Occasional and variable (mainly weekday business hours)
Additional info: TBMOQ is also looking for senior facilitators to take on the facilitation of certain programs. If you are interested in this challenge, please mention it when you apply.
To apply, send your resume and an email to email@example.com