Team Building Montreal, Ottawa & Quebec (TBMOQ) is among Canada’s most experienced and dependable team building and corporate events providers.
With over 1200 programs delivered since 2001, our success is driven by our proven expertise in adult education. Our goal is to consistently deliver meaningful and impactful team development programming that promotes change and enhances any HR initiative.
Trusted by top employers and accredited by “La commision de partenaires du marché du travail,” we are specialists in corporate events that engage, entertain, and enlighten.
TBMOQ requires a meticulous planner to fulfill the role of Program Manager, to aid in the planning, coordination and execution of over 150 team building programs and events organised by TBMOQ each year.
– Program development, preparation and delivery
– Assist in sales, creating proposals and responding to leads
– Coordination of set up and take down at events
– Managing assistant program manager and coordinating event contractors
– Working with suppliers for and at events
– Acting as a facilitator at events. Occasionally acting as the lead facilitator
– Ongoing competitive analysis
– Ongoing research of new trends in team building
– Managing and posting to social media
– Minimum five years’ experience in event management and planning
– Bilingualism (English/French) with a premium on written French
– Excellent planning and organization skills
– Good at public speaking / comfortable speaking to large groups
– Must have a positive outlook, be extremely resourceful and possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
– Good research skills
– Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new software quickly a big asset.
– Must have own vehicle
Salary: $50,000-$70,000 Commiserate with experience
Length of contract: Full time position
Holidays: Starting at 2 weeks plus Christmas holidays
Use of car: $0.35/km will be reimbursed for work use offsite
Benefits: Medical insurance available after six months
To apply please send résumé and cover letter to email@example.com