TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES
Team Building Montreal, Ottawa & Quebec (TBMOQ) requires a meticulous planner to join its multidisciplinary team. The successful candidate will aid in the planning, coordination, and execution of over 450 team-building programs and events organized by TBMOQ each year.
The coordinator will, among other things:
- Organize and prepare the necessary materials/documents/tools for programs (virtual and in-person)
- Facilitate various team building activities
- Participate in the creation of communication/marketing tools
- Hire, train and manage freelance staff
- Participate in the creative process for the development of new programs
- Support team members in various related tasks
The ideal person is proactive and autonomous in the organization of their work. They are dynamic, creative and have a keen interest in teamwork. They are rigorous and attentive to details while being able to meet tight deadlines and manage several projects at the same time.
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in administration, communication, marketing, event management, or any other combination of training and equivalent experience
- Two or three (2-3) years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent communicator and facilitator (comfortable doing public speaking)
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Familiarity with the following software is essential: Web browser, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the following software will be considered an asset: Adobe suite, Video editing software, graphic design software.
- Be available early morning, evenings, and weekends on occasion (with virtual groups in different time zones, events can be any time of day)
- Knowledge of videoconferencing platforms (Zoom, Teams, Google Meet, etc.)
- Able to work productively when working from home
- Must have your own vehicle (KM paid for work off-site)
Team Building Montreal, Ottawa & Quebec (TBMOQ) is among Canada’s most experienced and dependable team building and corporate events providers. We are specialists in events that engage, entertain, and enlighten.
With over 2,000 programs delivered since 2001, our goal is to consistently deliver meaningful and impactful team development programming that promotes change and enhances any corporate initiative.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A permanent, full-time position
- A competitive salary
- A stimulating work environment within a dynamic, creative, and easygoing team
- Remote & office work balance (office is in Lachine)
- Flexible hours for work/life balance
- Medical insurance is available after three months
- Starting at two weeks’ vacation plus Christmas Holidays
To apply please send résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 4th.
TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES
During team-building events, both online and in-person, TBMOQ aims to give participants a pleasant and memorable experience, while transmitting notions related to teamwork and communication.
The primary role of the Facilitator will be to assist the Lead Facilitator during events, including the following tasks:
- Create, assign, and manage breakout rooms
- Provide technical assistance to participants
- Answer questions related to the activity in the chat and in the breakout rooms
- Calculate the score at the end of the activity and transmit the information to the main facilitator
- Aid in the setup and takedown of equipment
- Present and arbitrate team challenges
- Help in the distribution and recuperation of materials
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, social person with good interpersonal and communication skills. They are comfortable with technology and know how to minimize and handle technical difficulties in a virtual session in a calm and professional manner.
The candidate has an excellent knowledge of the various video conferencing tools (mainly Zoom, Teams & Google Meet).
Since our clientele is international, fluency in French and English is essential. A reliable high-speed internet connection is essential for this position.
Job type: Contractual, part-time, in-person or remote as needed.
Pay: $75 or $25/hour (whichever is more)
Schedule: Occasional and variable (mainly weekday business hours)
Additional info: TBMOQ is also looking for senior facilitators to take on the facilitation of certain programs. If you are interested in this challenge, please mention it when you apply.
To apply, send your resume and an email to email@example.com