Team Building Montreal, Ottawa & Quebec (TBMOQ) requires a meticulous planner to join its multidisciplinary team as a Program Manager. The successful candidate will aid in the planning, coordination, and execution of over 400 team-building programs and events organised by TBMOQ each year.
- Minimum three years’ experience as a program coordinator (or similar)
- Bilingualism (English/French) with a premium on written French
- Must have a positive outlook, be extremely resourceful and possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Good at public speaking / comfortable speaking to large groups
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Knowledge of videoconferencing platforms (Zoom, Teams, Google Meet,etc.)
- Able to work productively when working from home
- Must have your own vehicle
- Planning, coordination, and delivery
- Pre and post event communications and coordination with clients
- Acting as a facilitator at events
- Set up and take down at events
- Hiring, training, and managing freelance staff
- Event supplier negotiation and management
- Managing and posting to social media
- Available early morning, evenings, and weekends on occasion (with virtual groups in different time zones, events can be any time of day)
TBMOQ is among Canada’s most experienced and dependable team-building and corporate events providers.
Trusted by top employers and accredited by “La commision de partenaires du marché du travail,” we are specialists in events that engage, entertain, and enlighten.
With over 2000 programs delivered since 2001, our goal is to consistently deliver meaningful and impactful team development programming that promotes change and enhances any corporate initiative.
Our response to Covid-19 allowed us to keep all our staff employed full-time. The new reality imposed by the pandemic forced us to innovate and create new virtual programs in the spring of 2020…and we have not slowed down! To date, we have delivered over 600 virtual events to customers all over the world and our service offer is more varied than ever.
TBMOQ is a boutique operation, as a team, we do whatever it takes to get the job done to give our clients a memorable and meaningful experience.
Salary: $50,000-$65,000 Depending on experience
Length of contract: Full-time position
Holidays: Starting at 2 weeks plus Christmas holidays
Benefits: Medical insurance available after six months
To apply please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org